Clean hair without the chemicals.
(+Organic) Saponified ~ Tallow | + Coconut Oil | Castor Oil | +Extra Virgin Olive Oil | Shea Butter | +Cocoa Butter | Jojoba Oil | Argan Oil | +Beeswax | Essential Oils: Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) | Peppermint (Mentha x Piperita)
Shampoo Bar Info
More than just a hair cleanser, this all natural nourisher also stimulates your scalp! It features argan oil, organic shea butter, organic coconut oil and a stimulating combination of rosemary and peppermint essential oils. Ditch the plastic, parabens, and poisons - go for argan!
This amazingly nourishing and conditioning Shampoo Bar will blow your mind! It smells so fresh, like a herb garden in summer! Rosemary and peppermint essential oils stimulate the scalp while the nourishment of argan oil conditions as it cleans. Combine this hair-friendly soap with the beauty of no plastic, and it's a winning combination. Give it a try - you might never go back to the bottle."
Extending the Life of Your Natural Soap
Our Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar combines the herbaceous and uplifting scent of rosemary with the cool, invigorating essence of mint. Let the natural fragrance awaken your senses as you cleanse your hair.
Using a shampoo bar is a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional liquid shampoos. Here's how to use a shampoo bar:
1. Start by thoroughly wetting your hair in the shower or bath. Ensure your hair is completely soaked from roots to ends.
2. Gently rub the wet shampoo bar onto your wet hair, focusing on the roots and the scalp. Use a gentle, circular motion to create lather. If you have long hair, you can also apply the lather to the length of your hair. If you prefer, you can also work a lather in your hands first and apply from there.
3. Use your fingers to massage your scalp with the shampoo lather. This helps to cleanse your scalp and hair while promoting circulation.
4. After you've worked the shampoo into your hair and scalp, rinse your hair thoroughly with clean, warm water. Make sure to rinse until all the shampoo is washed out.
5. Depending on your hair type and preferences, you can follow up with a conditioner if needed. Some people find that they can skip conditioner when using a shampoo bar, while others may still prefer to use it. Many of our customers like to use a wash of Apple Cider Vinegar.
6. After use, it's essential to let the shampoo bar dry out. Store it in a well-ventilated area, ideally on a soap dish or a soap saver that allows it to drain and dry between uses. This will help prolong the life of the shampoo bar.
- When first transitioning to a shampoo bar, your hair may go through an adjustment period as it gets used to the new product. This may take a few washes, so be patient.
- Shampoo bars can be quite concentrated, so you may not need to use as much product as you would with liquid shampoo. Experiment to find the right amount for your hair.
Using a shampoo bar is not only eco-friendly but can also lead to healthier hair and a reduction in plastic waste.